Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Help for British nationals stranded abroad

For information and advice on what to do if you are stranded as a result of the canceled flights and disruption caused by the volcanic ash problem coming from Iceland you can visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office official website.

There is information on the situation at the ferry ports, what you should do if you have travel insurance, what the health implications are and any issues that need to be dealt with regarding visas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

French Theme Zazzle

View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Popular Posts